There will be a Black Powder Open House event on Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 from 10AM to 4PM. The event will include:
- Black powder demonstrations
- Displays and vendors
- Re-enactment demonstrations
- Door prizes
Donations are appreciated, and admission to the event costs $1.00
For more information, please contact:
- Stan Newcomer 717-653-4148
- Walt Yoder 717-872-5783
- Ralph Carruthers 717-285-2559
The Black Powder Special Shoot, Range Officer’s Choice
Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 places. Shoot for score at $1 per target, and you submit your best score.
Rules and Regulations
- No Smoking.
- Patched round ball only.
- Open sights only.
- Prime only on the firing line.
- The range officer has final authority in all matters!
- Misfires must be cleared in a designated area after 3 attempts to fire the firearm.
- A whistle indicates to cease all firing on the range.
- No double balling is allowed. This will disqualify your score.